Alcohol Home Detox £1,295 (Nothing else to pay)
Cetox Healthcare offers the most supported alcohol home detox available in the UK, and at one affordable fixed price. There are no hidden extras to add on. No VAT to add on, No travel to add on, No expenses to add on. Just one price of £1295 and that is it. We can carry out our Alcohol Home Detox anywhere in the UK. All our nurses are highly trained and know exactly what they are doing, and how to help you or a loved one.
Same day service available
We offer a same day service. This means we will have a detox nurse out to your home tonight. You can then start your alcohol home detox programme tonight. This will be subject to your telephone assessment being alright.
We have been doing alcohol home detox in the UK since 2009. Our alcohol home detox are the most supported alcohol home detox programmes available anywhere in the UK. Your alcohol home detox will be totally confidential, and nothing will appear on your medical record. “And at £1295, that includes everything”. Welcome to Cetox Healthcare. The UK’s leading Alcohol Home Detox programmes.
Tel: 07811 606 606 for immediate help and advice
We believe that everyone should be able to afford an Alcohol Home Detox, so we have now made it possible. That is why we can keep our prices low because we employ all our own nurses. We also believe you will NOT find a more affordable and comprehensive alcohol home detox anywhere else in the UK, and that is why we are market leaders in this field. Just look at what we offer:
The most supported in the UK
Included in our home detox programme:
- The most affordable supported home detox available
- Minimum of 4 phone calls a day from our detox nurses
- 24 hour helpline to our detox nurses
- Telephone assessment
- Home visit
- No need to contact your doctor
- We administer ALL your medication
- Your detox can start within 24 hours of you contacting us
- Massive support during your detox
- Available anywhere in the UK
We also offer a “live in” nurse service. Call our team for more details on our live in nurse service.
Alcohol home detox. This is what to do next
- Call our team on tel: 07811 606 606
- We will then get one of our detox nurses to call you at home.
- Your assigned detox nurse will take a telephone assessment.
- your assigned nurse will then arrange a home visit at a time which is suitable for you.
- On visiting you, your detox nurse will then subscribe your medication.
- Your detox nurse will change your medication, if you suffer any side effects.
- We have detox nurses is available 24 hours a day during your detox programme, to give you complete peace of mind.
Residential Detox and Rehab Centres also available
We work in conjunction with ADUS Healthcare and Pierpoint Addiction Services, and also offer The most affordable Residential detox and rehab programs for alcohol addiction throughout the UK, so if you or a loved one are looking for any help and advice in these matters, please call our team now on Tel: 0845 3881 543
here are some links you may find useful:
You may be happy to know
You may be pleased to know that all our team have been where you are now. They understand your addiction, and have all lived through it. We recognise how had it is to take that first step of picking up the phone, and we also understand, you may not think you have a problem. Did you know we can help you or a loved one, and can help your family to understand where you may be with your addiction. We are totally none judgemental, and all our calls are treated in the strictest of confidence. We never share you details with a third party, and we never record our calls.